The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Name Decision Finally Made!

What a great feeling! We finally decided on Baby Boy McLain's name. The first and middle names are both names we really like. I didn't want to pick something and JP not be happy with it. He felt the same way. I told him my new idea for a middle name last night and he absolutely loved it. I was excited! He gave me a high five and said, "We've got a name!" His initials will be MCM! The name will be revealed the day he is born. It will be top secret until then!

2 comments:

The Garretts said...

How fun is that!!! Can't wait to find out what it is.... Love M names:)

Melissa Smith said...

You're just going to leave us in suspense?! :D :D I'm so excited for you guys!
Blessings!