The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aunt Alicia Visits Us!

Papa & Merit

Livvy, Lauren, Landry and Avery


Lauren & Avery


Avery & Landry


Merit was very excited about Aunt Alicia coming to stay with us. She came in on Tuesday and came straight to my school. We picked up Merit from the CLC and then had some play time at recess with my kids, Ranger and Merit. My kiddos loved meeting Alicia! At the end of the school day Alicia and I took a few of my girls to Yogurtville as a special reward. Merit had a great time being passed around by Lauren, Avery, Landry & Livvy. We took a lot of cute pictures. Alicia kept Merit all day Wednesday while JP and I were at work. She kept Merit Thursday too! It was great practice for her! We celebrated Alicia's birthday while she was here as well. Papa came over and had dinner with us. My mom made her favorite cake and I had lots of gifts for her to open. It was a special time for us. Merit says, "Thank you Aunt Alicia for keeping me while Mommy & Daddy were working. I love you!"

No comments: