The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swimming With My Dogs!

Nana has cool pool toys and a neat float for me too!


Cali didn't like swimming as much as I did.


Daddy holding me right before we took the plunge!


I like being up high where I can see everything.

We went to Nana's house, a.k.a Aunt Diane, to celebrate her birthday. We celebrated by swimming in the afternoon and then we had dinner that evening. Merit had a great time swimming. He really loved watching the dogs swim! What a fun day!




No comments: