The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aunt Alicia Visits Again!

Merit mesmerized by Mommy's necklace.





Wow! We are so lucky! We are blessed indeed! Aunt Alicia has a little more free time these days which makes it great for us. We get to see her more then ever! My sister has always been my best friend and it is really important to me that Merit spends a lot of time with her. Alicia kept Merit on Tuesday when I had a meeting at school. Merit had a great time playing with Alicia and Ranger. Alicia came in town on Sunday night and we ate dinner at Cowboy Chicken. Monday and Wednesday we spent most of the day packing. We got a lot done! Mom was quite impressed when she got home from work. Wednesday night we took Papa to one of our favorite places,
Twisted Root Burger Company. He really liked it! It was a fantastic week and one of my last weeks of summer!

No comments: