The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Awaiting the News



We were supposed to find out today the results of the bone marrow biopsy. JP left work early, I got a substitute and Sharon came to our house to stay with Merit while he napped. We got a call just minute before we left telling us that the biopsy results were not back yet. Apparently they had part of the biopsy back but not all of it. Wow! We were not very happy about the fact that we were prepared to hear the results and now we were going to have to wait all weekend. However, God is good. I had such peace. We had fun plans for the weekend. Merit's first real Halloween and Fall Festival. Last year he was too young to do much of anything. I decided since I was home early and Merit was fast asleep then I better get busy making his Halloween costume!

No comments: