The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Merit and Trash




Merit is doing some pretty funny things lately. One of the most recent is throwing away trash. He surprised me a few days ago by finishing a package of fruit snacks, getting up off the couch, and taking the wrapper to the trash can. I asked him what he was doing and he repeated the word, "trash" several times. It was hilarious! Now, anytime he sees paper or anything resembling trash on the floor, he goes to the trashcan and throws it inside. He was lifting the lid with his hands but these pictures show him using the floor pedal to raise the lid. I decided I might as well teach him how to properly use the trashcan. :) Fun times!

No comments: