The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Trip to the Doctor




I know he doesn't look sick in these pictures but trust me, he was. I had been up with him since 5:00 a.m. He kept crying and telling me his ear hurt. Not the ear that was infected already but the other ear. Oh my...so I called my mom and she was able to get us in to see our doctor early that morning. We were the first appointment. Sure enough his other ear was indeed infected. He received two shots of a strong antibiotic and they changed his antibiotic too. We stopped taking the Amoxicillin and started taking Omnicef. Mommy and Daddy were just praying this antibiotic would do the trick. At least we have fun when we go to the doctor. The office and doctors where my mom works is wonderful! We have seen several of the doctors and I like all of them. The office has large salt water aquariums and all kinds of neat toys to play with. Merit really does like going!

No comments: