The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Really??? What a Life!

I had to capture this moment. Before nap time we usually read 3 books and have some fruit together. I pick out the 3 books and Merit gets to choose the order in which I read them. After we read, he usually asks if he can watch a few minutes of something on the iPad. On this day, he chose The Backyardigans. JP came home to pick up something and saw Merit like this. He and I both said, "Wow, what a life!" He does look pretty comfortable. Must be nice to be a kid!
 

No comments: