The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Room!

I decided I wanted to get rid of the large desk that was taking up most of the room in our study and get a smaller desk. My mom and I did a little brainstorming while driving home from Houston and by the time we got home I had a plan! I used a beautiful black desk from my bedroom and made that the new computer desk. It looks great! I then moved Merit's black table and chairs from his bedroom into the study. We are going to use the table for crafts and games. I really like the extra room in Merit's bedroom now that the table and chairs is gone. I have a large shaggy rug picked out to put in the center of this room which I think will make the space a little more warm and cozy feeling. Merit is already enjoying playing in this new space!
 

No comments: