The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Our family of 4 will soon be 5!


What a surprise! God's plan is sometimes different than ours. We are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby! Saturday, January 24th is the day we found out. We were quite stunned to say the least. The news has settled in and now we are growing more excited each day. Check out how old our baby is at:
http://bd.lilypie.com/Jfqvm6.png

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We are so excited for you both!!! I vote baby McLain is a prince :) Come raid my closet for maternity clothes whenever you can. Love you!!

Andrea

Gels Bells said...

Love the site, thanks for helping me with mine! PS - Your black and white background is almost identical to my kitchen drapes...surprised? Haha...I know, I wasn't either. Love you!

Blessings, Alicia