The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Pics of Baby McLain!

Tuesday, Feb. 17th was our first sonogram. I have to say it was by far one of the best days of my life. It was truly amazing to see baby McLain! Our God is an awesome God! The doctor showed up all 4 chambers of the heart, blood flowing in and out of the little body, the spine, the legs and arms and the cranial region. What a blessing that everything appears to be growing as it should be. Please continue to pray for our little one!


1 comment:

Gels Bells said...

I love the slide show...awesome. I can't wait 'til the next sono! Love you both!