The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Merit's Birthday at PCA!

Cupcakes for all of us to enjoy!


My class with Merit

Carolyn, one of my former students, came by to see Merit too!


Mimi brought Merit to Mommy's school to celebrate his birthday. My kids were so excited! Some of them had not met Merit yet. A few of them brought Merit gifts. We had cupcakes and sang, "happy birthday". It was a fun day!

No comments: