The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Having Fun in the Yard with Mommy!

 I picked up a couple of pinwheels at Target because I though Merit might like them. He had so much fun watching them spin in the wind.



 Action shots of Merit getting kissed by Cali. He begs for kisses from the dogs. It is hilarious!


 Looking cool wearing Daddy's Oakley's.

I'm so happy that my little boy still takes such great naps. When I get home from work we have from 4 until 9 to play. Lately we are having so much fun playing outside. Sometimes we go for a walk and other times we play in the backyard with the dogs. I treasure every moment with my sweet Merit.

No comments: