The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Hello down there! "



Merit knows the trashcan and everything in it is off limits however sometimes he succumbs to temptation. This was one of those moments. He pulled the empty paper towel role out and proceeded to hold it up to his mouth. He started making noises and talking and then began laughing. He handed it to me and I talked to him through it and made funny noises and he giggled over and over again. I handed it back to him and he continued to hand it back to me. He thought it was so funny!

No comments: