The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Road Trip to Houston - Day 1

I asked JP at least one month ago if he could schedule some business in Houston for the week of my winter break. So, on Monday morning the three of us headed to Houston. Merit and I were both excited about spending time with Alicia, Marc, and sweet Luke.
 


We stopped at Dairy Queen, Daddy's idea not mine, so Merit could have his first Blizzad. It was devoured rather quickly so I think it's safe to say he thoroughly enjoyed it!


Luke was getting ready for bed when we arrived but Uncle Marc let him stay up and play with Merit for a bit. These two were so cute together!

Luke thought the car seat was a new toy and was quite amused by it. :)


Ranger was pretty pooped by the end of day 1. I think the boys wore him out!

No comments: