The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Treats for Friends

My little helper really enjoyed this! We made Jello jiggler hearts for his friends and topped each heart with red and pink sprinkles. He couldn't wait to take them to Ms. Brenda's house. Then, for each friend we made a balloon ping pong game. I found the idea on Pinterest a few months back. I made a set for Merit and we have had so much fun playing this game. So, I thought his friends might enjoy this too! He picked out CARS valentine cards to give to his friends. We bought pretty Valentine paper plates, Valentine pencils, and red balloons. I picked out John 3:1, one of my favorite verses, to tie on to each gift. The finished Valentines looked great! I hope his friends enjoy this treat!
 

No comments: