The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

S'mores Cookies...Fantastic!

I used the Hot Cocoa cookie recipe to make yummy S'mores cookies tonight. The link for the cookies is below. Just drop the hot cocoa cookie dough onto one graham cracker square and bake. Right before cookies are done, take them out of the oven and top them with some marshmallows. I turned my oven to low broil and toasted the marshmallows to perfection. These cookies were a big hit!
 
My modifications include:
1/4 cup butter + 1/4 cup light cream cheese instead of 1/2 cup butter
2 eggs and 2 egg whites instead of 3 whole eggs
 

No comments: