The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby boy is Active!

I have been feeling strange sensations but wasn't quite sure if it was our little boy or not. Well...we were deeply engaged in a movie, "Taken", when I felt him kick pretty hard. It was amazing! We paused the movie and then watched my tummy as he kicked. JP put his hand on my stomach and he could feel it too! He said it felt like some sore of muscle spasm. It was the coolest thing! I'm sure there are many more moments of that to come.

1 comment:

john, julia, and annie said...

YAY!!! Isn't that the best feeling...just assuring and sweet kicks and rolls...I LOVE it! It was fun for John too, so I'm sure JP's loving it. Keep the updates coming! Love you 3!