The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Name Game

Mommy & Daddy have spent the last few days playing the name game. This is quite fun and interesting too. Daddy has some pretty unique names picked out. Mommy is not really on board with his ideas. This decision could take some time. I think I'll definitely be praying about this one!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's too funny!! We are the exact same way, and I just hope we can agree on something by the time the baby arrives!

The Garretts said...

So fun! I remember going back and forth about names and the guys always come up with the crazy ones!! Have fun and get ready because your life is about to go upside down!! (in a wonderful, crazy way)

The Mommy club is Amazing