The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Boy McLain

We went for our 20 week sonogram this past Tuesday. We were excited to find out that we will welcome a sweet little boy in September! I have been on cloud 9 all week. One of the best things about finding out was getting to share this news with my sweet kiddos at PCA. They had written their predictions in their binders. I told them I would have a treat for those who predicted right. Wednesday was an exciting day at school! Pictures to come soon!

No comments: