The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Counting My Blessings

I am so thankful to God that the medication is working to make my blood levels normal. I am also very thankful that the medication doesn't affect the way I feel. I am still praying for Complete Molecular Remission and I believe that God will heal me completely. He is good and He wants good things for all of His children.


On another note, lately sweet little Merit has been waking up once in the middle of the night almost every night. It is really wearing on Mommy and Daddy! JP has been wonderful to take over most nights so I can get some rest. However, when Merit does wake up I spend a lot of moments praying over him. I began by praising God for bring Merit to us when he did and I thank Him for Merit's health. I then pray that God protects him from disease, that he comes to know Jesus at an early age and that he becomes a true servant for Christ. Most of the time Merit falls back asleep on my shoulder or JP's. Even though we are missing out on sleep I treasure the moments with him keeping in mind that this is a short period in time that will soon be gone.

No comments: