The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yummy Cheese Toast!





One of my favorite things to eat as a little girl was cheese toast, not grilled cheese, but cheese toast. You know, cheese on top of bread and then you toast it. My grandmother and my dad both made it for me and I especially enjoyed eating it on cold winter days. I made it for Merit for the first time this week and he loved it. Looks as though I am carrying on the tradition.

No comments: