The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow! Amazing Results!

I went to see Dr. Juturi on Monday because I was feeling quite strange. I felt lightheaded and just not right. She did blood work when I arrived and then we met. She was amazed at my numbers! My white blood cell count went up considerably and so did the nutrifill count! So...hopefully the white blood cell count has plateaued and will stay there. And, hopefully the nutrifill count is plateauing as well. She decided that the reason I was feeling strange is probably due to the fact that I am fighting a bladder infection in combination with being a little overly tired. I tend to do too much. You know, I think I am Super Woman! God is certainly answering the many prayers. Please continue to pray for remission! Thank you to my sweet friends & family!

No comments: