The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Ice Cream Cone!







As I said in my earlier post about Father's Day, J.P. requested Braum's ice cream for dessert after dinner. He couldn't wait to let Merit have his first ice cream cone. It was quite funny. Merit didn't really know what to do with the cone. He kept staring at it. I told him to taste it but he just kept looking at it and giggling. It was so cute! He finally tasted it and a big grin came across his little face. I tried to show him how to lick it but he wanted to bite right into it. What great memories!

No comments: