The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Yard Improvements!





One of our neighbors is making improvement on their landscaping and decided to get rid of a ton of rocks and stone. So, I took it for our yard. I lined the back bed with some of the white bricks and then made a new flower bed on the side on our yard out of the rocks. Another neighbor decided they no longer wanted some large chairs they had for their porch. They are going to look great with a fresh coat of paint! I love projects and I really love free materials for the projects!

No comments: