The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Destin Art!

We brought back shells and sand from Destin so we could do some art projects once we got back home. This is our first creation! Merit used green and blue watercolors to make the ocean, I spread glue along the bottom of the picture and Merit sprinkled on the sand. I pressed down a bit on the sand and then shook the excess off. After the art was dry we glued a few sea shells at the shoreline. I framed art for my kitchen. Isn't it beautiful?!

No comments: