The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gum & Bubble Blowing!


Aunt Alicia decided Merit needed to experience chewing gum and bubble blowing. I was not really on board with this but I allowed it anyway.  :) Look at Merit's sweet smile. He smiled and giggled over and over again as he watched Alicia chew the gum and blow bubbles. Alicia gave him a piece with strict instructions on what to do with it. Merit chewed the gum and really liked it but after he swallowed two pieces in a row I said no more!

No comments: