The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Destin Bound!

What an easy and beautiful drive to Destin! Here are a few pictures I took as we headed to the beach.
Merit wanted to try out the neck pillows before we left. Hysterical!

My happy boy smiling as he watched our rehearsal dinner video. He loved seeing pictures of me and J.P. when we were little.
Breakfast at the Holiday Inn...he really enjoyed picking out what he wanted to eat.

Cutie!
Ready for bed and ready to not fall out of the bed, thanks to Mommy. I asked the front desk for extra pillows to line the sides of the bed. :)

We colored, cut and pasted, and did all sorts of fun activities while on the road.

We picked up Alicia and Luke at the airport on the way in to Destin. Yippee!

No comments: