The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Kiddos!

I think the sweet kiddos all had a great time at Merit's party. I gave each child a construction apron. I bought them at Home Depot and then wrote each child's name on the pocket. They looked adorable wearing these! I then gave each child a yellow construction hat with their name on the front. I set out tons of stickers and let them go to town decorating their hats. We then went outside and let the kids take turns running the obstacle course. Merit demonstrated while the others watched. After the course, we let the kids take turns hitting a dump truck pinata. This was really funny to watch. You can see from the pictures that JP ended up breaking the pinata in half and then finally with a few more hits the candy fell out. By this time it was time for dinner, cake and gifts. What fun!
 





 


No comments: