The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Cookies for Daddy!

Merit has really become such a good little helper. He can be very particular too. His job for these cookies was to pick out three M&M's or Reese's to press into the top of each cookie. He was really proud of his work and couldn't wait to serve one to Daddy. What a cutie!
 
Recipe:
My healthy modifications:
I lightened these by using PB2 instead of regular peanut butter. I also used half the amount of butter by replacing the other half with 1/3 less fat cream cheese. I always use light butter instead which also really cuts back on the fat content. They turned out amazing!
 

No comments: