The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun with Aunt Alicia!






We love it when Aunt Alicia comes to visit us. Merit adores her and she feels the same way about him. I miss her so much and wish I was able to see her every day. Maybe someday we'll live in the same city together. She kept Merit on Monday and Tuesday while I was at work. We went to dinner at Sharon's house Tuesday night and had some really fun times. Sharon is an amazing cook! Alicia left on Wednesday morning; we were sad to see her go. However, she will be back for Thanksgiving! Yippee!

No comments: