The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alicia's Birdie Baby Shower!


The beautiful, "Mommy to-be" and my sister.


The hostesses: Aunt Nancy, me, Mom, and Aunt Carolyn


The delicious food!


Cute monogrammed onesies made by my sweet friend Jennifer


Beautiful burp cloth made by Jennifer and bookmarks I made with prayers for Luke for all of our guests


Instead of a diaper cake, I used a birdcage and tied baby goodies all over it!




Alicia with our dear friend Shanel and her mom, Nelda. They truly are life-long friends of ours.


Cousin Mellony, Sherry and her girls, Caitlyn and McKenna and cousin Andrea


Cards to write down words of wisdom for Alicia

We had birdcages and birds galore. What a cute theme!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Alicia  and the coming of baby Luke this weekend. The baby shower was bird themed to match the theme in Luke's weekend. Sharon finished all of the bedding and gave it to Alicia at the shower. I will post some pics of it too! It is beautiful!

No comments: