The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cool Morning Walk


We are really enjoying the cooler weather and our early morning walks. My new schedule allows me to have so much more time with my little man and I love it! I feel so incredibly blessed. This particular morning, he insisted on taking both of his Snuggies on the walk. However, about halfway through the walk he was ready to get rid of them and thought it was funny to throw them overboard. Poor Snuggies! Mommy saved them though. :)

No comments: