The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Little Helper



Watching the mixer spin with a big grin on his face



Yum...sure smells good!



Placing the cupcake liners in the muffin tin for Mommy



Merit really enjoyed watching me make his cupcakes for his birthday. He even helped a bit too! He sat on the counter while I used the mixer. He loved watching the bowl spin and he kept looking inside. I then pulled a chair up to the counter and he watched me get out all of the supplies. I showed him how to put the cupcake liners in the tin and he immediately took over. At one point, a liner fell on the floor and he got out of the chair, told me it was trash, and threw it away. Then, he proceeded to get back in the chair, take some of the liners out of the tin and throw those away too. It was hilarious! I just laughed. I had plenty of liners so I could do without a few. :) What a sweet little helper I have.

No comments: