The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Feeding Ducks & First Under Armour Tshirt!


Cool shirt purchased by Mommy


Watching the ducks very intently


Look Mommy, "I'm walking backwards"!



First time to see a real live fish out of the water!


We have so much fun taking Merit to feed the ducks. He loves watching them swim and eat. This trip he sported his new Under Armour shirt. I think he looks quite adorable. :) We enjoyed our uneventful Labor Day. We slept in, went to the gym, played outside and ended the day with feeding the ducks. So thankful for me family.

No comments: