The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 Year Check-Up!


Merit was in a very good mood before the appt. He really likes this office because they have a huge aquarium!


He was not happy about taking his clothes off and sitting on the table. :(


Thank goodness I brought his snuggies. He held on to them for dear life!


He quickly got over it and was all smiles when we were said and done! Only one shot too! :)


I took him to a cool park in Highland Park when we left. He had a ball!


We then spent time at the playground early evening after our walk. He loves pretending like he's driving the jeep.


Oh, so this is why I have sand on my hard wood floors. Looks like we are going to have to start stripping down before we enter the house!

No comments: