The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Mantle - Bats!



Inspired from ideas on Pinterest once again. I cut out bats using black construction paper. I think I cut around 30 or so. I collected branches while Merit and I took our morning and afternoon walks then spray painted them black. The "BOO" sign is made using Styrofoam boards, wrapping paper and construction paper. Very easy DIY and inexpensive too! When Merit saw what I had done, he said, "Bats, bats, Mommy". He was pretty excited about the bats flying over our mantle. :)

No comments: