The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIS Fall Carnical






My school, DIS, hosted their annual school carnival on Saturday. Merit got to meet many of my students and really had fun playing with them. My students are 5th graders and they love little kids. Many of them have told me they want to come over and play with Merit; so sweet. Merit had a great time going down the slides, playing some of the carnival games and he really enjoyed picking out prizes. The kids gave him way too many prizes! It was very sweet though. What a fun afternoon!

No comments: