The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fire Truck Birthday Party Decor


Many friends have asked that I post pics of the decor for Merit's birthday party. So, here are some close up pics for you! Email me if you have any questions!


Dessert table: Roastin' Red Velvet cupcakes, Firehouse Chocolate Dogs, Smoulderin' Vanilla cupcakes, and Pyretic Pretzels

Sign for the fireplace made from Cardstock paper. I drew the letters free hand but you could always print off stencils. :)


Cute Lego firestation as the centerpiece


I designed a firehouse emblem with our last name, the #2 for Merit's 2nd birthday, and established 2009 to represent the year he was born. Wooden firetrucks came from Hobby Lobby. I wrote a #2 on each one.

Firestation emblem stickers for all of the kids and of course for Merit too!


All of the food for the party had fire type names: Burnin' Hot BBQ chips, Blazin' BBQ Beef sandwiches, Combustible Caramel Corn, Charred Cherry Salad and Flamin' Fruit.

I made a small cake just for Merit. I thought it would be more fun for him to have his own little cake.


No comments: