The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Mantel Complete!



 I really like the way my fall mantel turned out this year. I especially love our family grateful tree. We have been adding leaves daily; there are so many things we have to be grateful for! My new yarn wreath was the perfect finishing touch!  I used acorns from our yard for the candle and for the base of the grateful tree. Mini pumpkins and gourds fill my hurricane vases. The mantel looks so pretty when the candles are lit. Happy Fall!

No comments: