The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Stained Glass Butterflies...pretty!

While home potty training I had to come up with a lot of crafts and things for us to do. So, since we already had a butterfly theme going I thought I'd continue with this theme. I dug through my tissue paper box and found some pretty colors. I then seperated the colors using my muffin tin. Obviously, you don't have to do this part. I'm kind of ridiculous like that. I used white copy paper because I wanted the tissue paper to show through on the opposite side too. I drew the butterfly with pencil then filled it in with white glue. Merit went to town covering the butterfly with the colorful tissue paper. When it was dry I cut it out and hung it with clear fishing line. I think the finished product is beautiful! And, it looks very pretty in my kitchen window. Merit was pretty proud of his work.

No comments: