The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mimi's Birthday Presents

Merit and I couldn't wait to give Mimi her birthday presents! We wanted to give them to her on Monday but my doctor appt. took longer then I thought. So, Mimi stopped by after work on Tuesday. Merit gave Mimi a Starbuck's gift card. She loves to go to Starbuck's for a treat! I got her a really pretty hanging accessory organizer. We also made gave her a really pretty picture frame with a new picture of Mimi and both of her grandsons.
Happy birthday Mimi! We love you!


1 comment:

baby gift said...

I want to share some of my views about giving gifts to kids chosing a gift for babies is a very difficult task because they always want something special from you and if its not of their choice then it will become difficult to handle them.