The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Big Boy

Merit is getting to be such a big boy. He is not eating cereal with milk successfully. He uses a spoon and virtually makes no mess at all. Wow! Seems like just yesterday I was feeding him his oatmeal. :(
Okay, I'll get over it. :)



Remember the color sorting with fruit loops game? Well, I thought these color cars would make a another fun game; color sorting cars! Merit brought him entire container of cars in the living room and proceeded to place one car at a time on the cards. He keps saying, "I almost done Mommy" but he was no where near done. So cute!




Maui, Merit and Daddy...all the boys in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the car sorting...........