The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mommy's First Day of Winter Break!

Oh, how I love being a teacher. And, I really love the many holidays and vacation days I get during the school year! This week is my Winter Break. In April, I have one week off for Spring Break. :) So nice! Merit and I started off the week with a relaxing morning of playing with cars, eating breakfast and then shopping for a new bookcase for his room.



Here is Merit at IKEA riding on the cart with his new bookcase. He was pretty excited about this; you can't tell from his facial expression though.



He wanted to help me put it together. :)


Mimi came over when she got done working and was my assistant as I assembled the bookcase. It turned out great! Pictures of the finished product coming soon!

No comments: