The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas in Houston


My mom, Merit and I drove to Houston on Monday after I got home from San Antonio. We wanted to have a late Christmas with Alicia and Marc. We had a wonderful time! Alicia cooked delicious food for us; she is truly the best hostess I know. We shopped, made candy and fudge and spent a lot of time playing with Merit. Merry late Christmas! Thank you Marc & Alicia for having us! Love you.

No comments: