The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yummy Pancakes!




To me there is nothing better then having breakfast for dinner on Sunday evenings. My mom used to make homemade pancakes and waffles for us and I have such wonderful memories of that meal. So...this weekend Merit got to have his very own homemade pancakes. I made whole wheat pancakes and he devoured them. He kept wanting more! It was really quite adorable. I guess this Sunday evening meal will become a tradition in our home too.

1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

What's your recipe for the pancake mix? Was it from scratch or a whole wheat mix?