The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Doctor Visit

I went to see Dr. Juturi before leaving for Houston. My blood work was really good once again. My white blood cell count only went down by .2. Dr. Juturi doesn't want it to fall any lower but hopefully it is stabilizing. My red blood cells looked good too. She is watching the nutrifill level, which is the iron in the bone marrow. If this gets too low then it will make you feel very tired. I am praying that this level stabilizes too and doesn't get any lower. On another note, we are enjoying the Christmas season with Merit as I am sure you can tell from the pictures. He brings us so much joy. We are truly blessed greatly.

No comments: