The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Blood Work Results!

I went back this week for blood work. It has been two weeks since I was last there. My numbers are even better! The doctor is amazed at how well I am responding to the medication. My platelets have gone from 900 to 212; which is completely normal. My white blood cell count is now 3.6; which is actually a little on the low side. The normal range is 4 - 10. However, the doctor is not concerned and she fully expects this number to even out since my other numbers are so good. The iron (hemoglobin) number is great too! Dr. Juturi was a little concerned that it was getting too low but it has now normalized. I give all of the glory to our Heavenly Father. It is becuase of Him that we have people who have studied medicine and created medications to target specific illnesses. December 13th is my next appointment and the doctor will check to see if I am possibly going into Complete Molecular Remission. CMR would be a miracle from God!

No comments: