The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Helping Decorate the Yard!




Merit really enjoyed helping us decorate this year. Last year he sat bundled in his swing while Mommy and Daddy worked hard in the cold. My mom came over this year to help because we knew this would be more then a 2 person job. Someone would have to play with Merit while the outside was being decorated. My mom and I actually ended up doing most of the outdoor lights while JP and Merit played. He had a great time playing with the deer in the yard and running around us. Hopefully these pics capture this moment.

No comments: