The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Taste of Frozen Yogurt!

First taste, not too sure about this.
 


Carolyn & David with Merit
 

The Johnston's met us at Yogurtville for Merit's first taste of frozen yogurt. I had Carolyn in my Reading class years ago and I've grown to be very good friends with their family. We had a great time catching up. Carolyn told me all about her trip to Pine Cove; Marcy went with her and had fun too! Merit tried several different types of frozen yogurt. He did not care for the Coconut. He really liked the cake batter. He kind of liked the strawberry banana. All in all, I would say he didn't get very excited over frozen yogurt. I will have to keep trying though. Daddy doesn't really like it and I need a buddy to go with me.

No comments: